Day Camp 2021
Look forward to hearing more information coming soon regarding the Day Camp!
Let's put the Outing back in ScOuting!
- Registration Fee is $80 per scout, 70 Scout Limit
- Check in is 9-9:30 AM
- Pick up is 2:30-2:45 PM
- $40 discount to a scout for every adult that volunteers for at least 3 days
- We do offer a $20 fee for early drop off, or Late Pick-up (Early Drop-off at 8:30 am, late pick-up at 3:15pm)
- Covenant Community Church Asheville, NC (June 14-18)
- Camp information is sent to parent email addresses.
- All registered Cub Scouts are welcome to attend. Scouts will be assigned by Rank to a den with 2 adult leaders.
- Tigers (rising 1st graders) – According to BSA policy, each Tiger Scout must be accompanied by a parent or guardian partner 21 years or older at all Scout activities. Therefore, this adult must attend camp every day and must fill out a separate registration. There is no fee for Tiger adult. Tiger adults are encouraged to purchase a camp T-shirt for $10.
- We will be following all State and local guidelines for Covid precautions, including daily health screen at drop-off.
- Mask wearing and frequent hand washing will be required.
The Daniel Boone COVID waiver and BSA Medical Form Part A and B must be completed and submitted for each Scout, and Volunteer, in attendance. Submit with the paper registration form or mail to the Daniel Boone Council (address below) after registering online. Date of last Tetanus shot is required.