Cub Masters & Scout Masters, please review this material with your parents & leaders at a unit meeting prior to APPLETREE.
Each youth and adult, including parents, MUST turn in a Parts A & B Medical Form at check in. Your leader will get them back at check out.
Registration deadline for all units is Monday, October 23rd...in Council office with cash or check for unit. If you have additional participants that arrive Saturday, they can pay at the event. Scouts must check in prior to the beginning of the morning rotations.
Cost per participant (youth & adult) is ($6) which includes (activities, program supplies, awards, commemorative round patch with small "rocker" patch with year on it).
If you have the previous round patch all you need is the date "rocker" year patch.
Please make sure that you include all information needed on the registration form (incl. rank & age of Cub Scouts).
Cub Masters, please have parents "car pool" if possible to save parking space.
Make sure that parents have directions to the camp and sign in at the parking lot. If they arrive after the start of the morning program, they must check in at the pavilion.
Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct for all participants is the Scout Oath and the Scout Law. Parents, Den and pack leaders are responsible for their scouts at all times. No exceptions!
Two Deep Leadership
Each Pack/Troop is required to furnish enough leaders for their units and to have two-deep leadership at all times. Do not depend on Camporee Staff to watch your scouts in your place...unless it is an emergency situation.
Boy Scout Involvement at APPLETREE Camporee
Scout Masters...please review the schedule & list of activities with your Troop so you and your Scouts know what is expected of them prior to the Camporee.
Senior Patrol Leader Needed!
Scout Masters - If you have an "experienced" SPL that you approve to help serve as the SPL for the Camporee/Field Day, please let Dave Hotchkiss & James Hulgan know by Monday, Oct. 23rd. His name & contact information (phone Number & e-mail ID). We need to contact him before the Camporee.
His duties include:
- Working with one of his own patrols in conducting the Saturday a.m. opening Flag ceremony
- Responsible for keeping time for both of the morning and afternoon Round Robins & gives the rotation signal.
- Help the adult staff with the Saturday afternoon service projects.
- Help with the Dutch Oven Cook-Off Saturday afternoon
- Help distributing the ribbon awards for the Saturday morning round robin winners around (3:30pm).
- EMCEE the Saturday night campfire program. Work with James Hulgan.
- Help adult staff with Sunday a.m. service projects.