This information is to help the Daniel Boone Council Units complete their recharter for the 2024 calendar year!
2024 Yearly Fee:
- $130 per year for Youth (+$25 for new scouts)
- $90 for adults
- $100 Unit Charter Fee (fee paid for each individual program area, i.e.: Pack, Troop, Crew, etc.)
Dec. 2 is the official turn-in day, so please come prepared with all final paperwork with ALL signatures or electronic approvals! Please bring a signed, blank check so we will verify your amount before you write the check!
In an effort to make things run smoothly and efficiently please be aware of the following items:
- Any new or not registered youth or adults will need to register online through the beascout.org website and NOT THROUGH THE RECHARTER SYSTEM.
- Multiples – all multiples should pay with one unit if the Charter Partner has more than one unit (for example a Pack and a Troop). Be sure to talk with each other to see “who is paying where”.
- Complete your Recharter by December 2. Remember it must have signatures (electronic or in person) before turning it in.
- DO NOT PAY TO BSA - CHOOSE THE PAY TO COUNCIL OPTION!
- Recharter Turn-in Day
- Saturday, Dec. 2 from 9 am - 4:00 pm at the Council Office - schedule an appointment HERE
- Bring your completed paperwork.
- Please bring a blank, signed check. This way we can double check all the paperwork before you write the check. You will receive a receipt for your payment when we finalize your recharter.
- Recharters must be completed and turned in by Dec. 2. If you are able to complete this before the Dec. 2 deadline, feel free to contact your DE and they can meet you to gets these turned in prior to the deadline.
- Made a mistake after you pressed “submit” it’s okay; just attach a note and Jennifer can make the changes (for example a youth you thought was dropping now wants back on). This can only be done if you have chosen the "Pay to Council Option".
- All Youth Protection must be good through March 31, 2024.
- Any youth who turn 18 before January 1 and want to continue to be registered as an adult, should fill out an adult application. You should turn that in with YPT and the CBC (Criminal Background Check) attached.
- “Charter Organization Agreement” - Print, fill out, and have signed by the IH, COR, and CC… This must be turned in with Recharter.
- If you have volunteers in your unit who are also on the District or Council, they should register with the unit and then their registration will roll over for that “multiple” registration/position.