2018 Fontana Classic Bass Tournament
The Daniel Boone Council Fontana Classic Bass Tournament
The Daniel Boone Council, partnering with Fontana Village Resort & Marina, are excited to present the Third Annual Daniel Boone Council Fontana Classic Bass Tournament. Food, fun, fishing and awards are just a few things to look forward too.
Proceeds from the event help support the character and leadership development programs of Scouting for over 4,000 youth in WNC. A quality Scouting program contributes to the healthy development of young people by providing them the environment, resources and relationships they need to grow and learn. It’s an investment in the future!
Participants will be fishing not only to Support Scouting, but to win CASH! A minimum of 38 boats must be entered into the tournament to receive full payouts.
2018 Prize Payouts:
- 1st Place Boat: $2,000
- 2nd Place Boat: $1,000
- 3rd Place Boat: $600
- 4th Place Boat: $400
- 5th Place Boat: $300
- 6th Place Boat: $200
- 7th Place Boat: $150
- 8th Place Boat: $150
- Largest Small Mouth Bass: $150
- Largest Large Mouth Bass: $150
- CATCH THE NORTH CAROLINA STATE RECORD SMALL MOUTH BASS & WIN A 2018 F-150 4X4 TRUCK PROVIDED BY ANDY SHAW FORD
Single Boat Registration will be $150 per boat. Two (2) fishermen per boat.
Lodging will be FREE for Gold, SIlver and Bronze Level sponsors, One (1) night stay. A Lodging Special of $75 will be provided at an extra cost to single boat sponsors. Two bedroom cabin rentals will be $150 per night (two night minimum).
Online Booking Code: BSALODGE (Lodge Rooms) or BSACABIN (Cabins)
WHEN: MARCH 10TH & 11TH
TIME: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM DAILY
40 Fontana Dam Rd
Fontana Dam, NC 28733
To view the Tournament Flier CLICK HERE.
To view the RSVP form with sponsorship levels and rules CLICK HERE.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities or would like to participate please contact Paul Hollier at 828-254-6189 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Place: Kep Biggs Team - $2,000
- Second Place: Caleb Miller Team - $1,000
- Third Place: Clint Conner Team - $600
- Fourth Place: Quinton Frankiewicz Team - $400
- Fifth Place: David Hicks Team - $300
- Sixth Place: Keith Brewer Team - $200
- Seventh Place: Lester Carringer Team - $150
- Eight Place: Brian Kirkland Team - $150
- Largest Small Mouth Bass: Randy Cody - $150
- Largest Large Mouth Bass: Jason Key - $150
|District Chairman||Eddie Hollifield||(828) 269-1832|
|Finance Director||Paul Hollier||(828) 254-6189 x12|