Units can now submit advancement for youth members online. Use Internet Advancement for the following:
Add ranks, merit badges and awards
Update information on existing advancements (except the Eagle Scout rank)
Internet Advancement HELP
To use Internet Advancement:
- Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have internet access and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Obtain a unit ID code from the council.
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click Internet Advancement on the link above. Follow the instructions on Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed unti advancement report and submit to the council. Save a copy for your files. Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update unit and council statistics.